Skip to main content

Simple man and his tent: Mindscape

 
Mindscape Again
After reaching the outer rim and meeting the Ancient Giant, maybe it's time to come back to the Origin. Turns out my portal doesn't destabilize the Origin, Instead, it creates a hole into the Living void. 
and about the Living void, yeah, I found out about it in the Lab, well I still can't get my head around it. I am still confused a bit. so, I have to process it for a while. and this has been a while so yeah that's my excuse.

 
Prerecorded Executable
Do you know what are these? These are some kinds of programs. that record your consciousness.
it's more complicated than that. it has something to do with Mindscape. I probably going to say "turn out" a lot.
Turns out mindscape is an acronym for
"Mind Installation Network Decentralize Saved Consciousness As Prerecorded Executable"
I would definitely like to explain it, but I probably should finish reading the book about it. and yeah, I found the book at the Lab.  


I don't know this.
just some stuff from my unconsciousness


More of these things.
what, what am I supposed to say? I am speechless. 
Seaweed field and a hole
quite peaceful here. I don't expect this place in the void though. It's out of place.
description of the sketch is unavailable.
 
The Signal
reminds me of something. hmm.

The Rift

definitely not my destination. this must be a way out here to the Origin or somewhere else.
I am not going to risk it. I have a place to go and it's not there deep in the rift.

 The Edge Outpost
A lab is a place to conduct an experiment. This place is not part of the Abstract world. 
But what is the Abstract world? some kind of save heaven? hidden places? or an entirely different plane of existence. I remember when I was a kid my parent was smart people. they never told me, but maybe they are scientists? that should explain why I am inherently smart. that would be a stretch, but a possible one. I mean I learn languages pretty fast. maybe I am a linguist. 

Anyway, there is nothing much in the outpost. only some records of things that come in and go. Like a line of distribution. a checkpoint of some sort. Seeing a cracked portal, that kinda explains.

Great Ash Grave Site
Just a cemetery, wait but for who? Isn't anyone who goes here will be immortal, or maybe they died differently, or it's not a real cemetery, it is just a projection of the mind, how do I know the difference? Wait after thinking about it, if anyone who goes here is immortal shouldn't there be a lot of people here? oh yeah, maybe they [redacted] just like the people who live in that town. I mean the first town, The one where there was a bakery. or maybe they became the Inhabitants. 
Cube's Field 
A place for producing cubes? and then what. 

Stacked Object Memory String [SOMS]
Probably for saving a certain object in given consciousness and then stacking the same object into one single memory. It's something from the book about Mindscape. that I found on the way.

Observatorium Tower
Also empty, I only found a record of a sighting of [redacted] and some preserved fish. they definitely know how to preserve fish; these fishes are still fresh. Has been [redacted] I am not fishing. because there is no river in the middle of the void.


Oh yeah. I remember this. I definitely remember this.
finally, a town. this is a bit weird. how exactly and why there is a town in the void. this is far away from any known structure. anyway, I just going to fishing here. don't mind me.

Gyroelongated Pentagonal Bipyramid Lome field. Yeah, those flowers are called Lome. 
Ah yes field of flowers!

Oh, about the structure. It has the same glyph as the last town I visit. Maybe they are related? Also, yeah in it there were inhabitants. They were the ones who take care of this field. 


At the edge
Maybe this void isn't as empty as I thought.
I don't know, so far this void is pretty empty.
I have to fly around in an empty white void. 
literally waking my madness for an uncountable amount of time
then I found some structure. I should just learn teleportation already.

this place must be one of those guy's settlement as the symbol suggest.
funny enough I don't find anyone. I bet they all just vanish into nothingness. just like what happened with [redacted]
you know the one I was talking about. I talk about it so many times.

what some kind of new matter of something.
The last time is Fuzz and Dith, what now? Lome?

Another Giant? but in the void.
maybe a distant relative, or something else entirely.
???: Hellooo
me: hi?
???: You good?
me: yea.
???: how did you come here and why?
???: HOW you could even understand what I just said, just how?
???: You know I can read minds, so I already know the answer.

well, I did not answer those questions.
Oh yeah, this "creature" have the same glyph in some structure. What does it refer to? Probably it means [redacted]
I forgot to point out that Ancient Giant also has a unique glyph.  And many structures also have the same glyph. And funny enough it's been a long time or exactly since I leave the abstract world I never see the Ancient Giant glyph. I must be up to something, but what?

 Lome flower

The dominant plant life in the void. Always can be found near void inhabitant settlements.
bush floater, it's a bush-like plant just floating around in the void. Don't ask me how they live.

 ken-p,bamboo thingy?
I have no idea how these plants even lived without light, well there were the white background radiation.
  The Receiver it's look familiar, maybe I had seen this?
 
The Wall
There's a wall here, it extends infinitely in all direction, is there even another side?
Well, now what.

Wobbler

Floating blocks with unknown substances in between. Are they alive? You may think the unknown substance may be fuzz and the blocks are made of dith. But it doesn't seems likely. The substance is almost meat-like and they pulse which is kinda creepy.

Wiffler

Only found on a wobbler. They seem only grow on a wobbler. They also have the same seed mechanism. Scattering small beads into the void. 

Wobbler Anchor

Seems like used for keeping the wobbler stay in place. Still don't know what they made of.
Giant Seeds Scatterer Structure

It scattered Lome flower and wiffler seeds. with some wobbler attached to it.
The interior of GS3 
[Giant Seeds Scatterer Structure]

It's like a giant industrial farm 

description is unavailable

faint memory

.............................. 
Bonus sketch
   
The first depiction of SILENT VOID, though now renamed as LIVING VOID.